Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Notice of Absence

Hi everyone.

Unfortunately, due to a college assignment, which had me stay in a countryside for a full month to do some college work at that place, i will not be able to post an update to this blog for up to a month. And with no access to internet or anime in that place, that means i will be isolated from those two things for a full month and as a result, will not be able to have any topics on my mind to write an article of, whether it is a review or a discussion, or an insight.

I'm terribly sorry for this inconvenience, but i will be able to post an article again until after the first week of september. Thanks.

Feel free to either scroll down or check the archives on the right side of my blog to check out my past articles if you haven't already read them, as i think i've made enough content to justify my absence.

Personal note : I am so not awaiting this trip to countryside and wished that i am right now on a hyper sleep and when i woke up, it's all september and everything is already over.

No comments:

Post a Comment